Sat, Jun 05 | Core Clay
June 5th: Mixing Your Own Glazes
Mixing glazes seems hard but it really isn't! Emily will walk you through how to mix up a test batch to a glaze recipe of your choice. We'll have recipes you can choose from or you can bring your own to try out! Level of Experience Needed: None-Beginner
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 05, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Core Clay, 3846 Montgomery Road, Norwood, OH 45212
About the Event
What you'll need:
- a recipe for a cone 6 oxidation or reduction glaze (cone 10 reduction if you're willing to wait for a few months to get your test back) glazy.org is a great online resource. There are plenty of books in the Core Clay library that have recipes in them.
- a 32oz or larger tupperware jar
- Test piece to try your glaze out with
All of these can be provided to you in the workshop or you can bring your own.
Students must be over the age of 15. Students under 15 should check out our kid's classes & kits.
- Sold OutStudio Members$30$300$0
- Sold OutNon-Studio Members$50$500$0
This event is sold out